|Monday:||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday:||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday:||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Auto Repair Mechanics Providing Quick and Affordable Vehicle Battery Diagnostics and Replacement
Our auto repair shop in Pewaukee provides efficient and affordable vehicle battery testing and replacements for foreign and domestic vehicles ranging from 1990 to present day. Our ASE-certified Waukesha county mechanics utilize the industry’s most advanced diagnostic equipment and are uniquely trained in specialized servicing techniques. This powerful combination of industry leading equipment, innovative techniques and highly skilled mechanics translates to faster and more detailed diagnostics at a price you can afford.
Most people know the occasional dead battery is usually the result of accidentally leaving the lights on or the door ajar all night. However, if you’re experiencing sudden or chronic battery failures not due to an operator error, you should have your battery replaced. Continual battery failure is not only annoying and inconvenient, it’s also damaging to other important internal components of your vehicle. Most batteries should be replaced every 3-5 years. If you can’t remember the last time you had your battery replaced chances are it’s long overdue. Don’t wait until you’re stuck or stranded somewhere with a dead car battery. Get into our Pewaukee auto repair shop and our experienced mechanics will make sure you’re taken care of in the most efficient and affordable manner.
5 Signs You Need a Car Battery Replacement
The life of car batteries average between 3 - 5 years. This estimate does not factor in influences draining your battery and decreasing its lifespan even more. Certain signs reveal your battery reaching the end of its days, details below.
1. The battery is over 3 years old: Once your car battery turns three, it’s time to keep a close eye on it. Since car batteries only last up to five years, after three years of use you need to routinely have it tested to see if it can operate at full capacity. Certain elements reduce a car’s battery life to less than five years:
2. Your car has trouble starting-up: When you’re trying to turn your car on and it’s not starting right away, your battery is near the end of its life. This problem will only get worse with time. If you wait any longer to replace your battery you might wind up walking home.
3. Low battery fluid levels: An effect of overcharging, this happens when the battery fluids are heated up and converted into gas, resulting in fluid loss. This problem takes away from the overall fluid amount charging the battery, leading to a shortened battery life. If you have the following problems, you’re going to want to replace your battery sooner rather than later.
4. Battery looks swollen: Overheating leads to the battery swelling up and looking enlarged. This symptom will reduce the life of your battery and will lead to power failure, quickly.
5. Battery leaks: Causing corrosion, releasing foul odors and increasing the likelihood of your car not starting. If your battery is leaking, it’s time for it to be replaced.
When you see any of the above symptoms or think your car battery is over the hill and just want to replace it, visit Lake Country Auto Care.
Not only do we have the best mechanics, all ASE-certified with over 30 years of experience, our Pewaukee auto repair shop carries all the best parts too. Lake Country Auto Care carries NAPA auto parts to give our customers the highest quality products and service, all backed by NAPA’s peace of mind guarantee.
When you need to replace your car battery, come to the Pewaukee battery replacement specialists at Lake Country Auto Care today.
Contact our car battery replacement mechanics of Waukesha County today to request a service appointment or to ask a specific question about our local auto repair services.Get in Touch!